28 Jul '17, 12pm

[SGX Portfolio] Viva La Résistance!: Is P/B really too simplistic? I’m struggling to try and structure my defense… https://t.co/N4CEhjxt8r

I’m struggling to try and structure my defense on something more complicated and sophisticated to make seem like I am a savvy investor, but alas, I am but a simple commoner with a simple commoner brain. P/NAV is 1.17, based on their NAV of 79c and current price of 92.5c. Occupancy is normal. Debt ratio is normal. Actually everything to me feels very normal. They are holding a premium because they have business parks? Meh, someone else can take that risk. I’m fine exiting at these prices. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that they are outright over-valued. I just think that these levels are above fair valuation, and I’m willing to de-risk at these levels. Sell price: $0.925 Total dividends collected: $0.12373 Average price: $0.795 Capital Gains: 15.5% Yield Gains: 16.4% Total Gains: 31.9%

Full article: http://thefinance.sg/2017/07/28/sgx-portfolio-viva-la-res...

Tweets

p | cphLO

p | cphLO

echigo-kotsu.co.jp 28 Jul '17, 10pm

cpnAVs(HS)RcuwE~nB N10lKqFlAzRVqJ\AAHSA pDB

Bought more VIVA Industrial Trust and worried.: Reader: I learn of your blog from reading an article you wrote…

Bought more VIVA Industrial Trust and worried.:...

thefinance.sg 30 Jul '17, 1am

Reader: I learn of your blog from reading an article you wrote about Viva Industrial Trust for a magazine. I am very conce...

Blog about my increasing portfolio value?: Read...

thefinance.sg 30 Jul '17, 2am

Reader: Many of your stocks have risen in price. Examples are CCL, FLT, SGR, CRT, CRCT, RHT. The actual list is much longe...