27 May '12, 1am

Support me wife blog ya!

Support me wife blog ya!

Our Everyday Things is in the top 10 ‘Best Family Blog’ finals again! This is the fourth year we’ve been a finalist and I’m just so grateful each time our blog can make it to the top ten! (Because there are heaps of other great blogs out there!) Just like how it’s done in previous years, the winner of each category is determined by a panel of judges (whose opinion makes up 70% of the total score), as well as by votes. Err, yes YOUR votes will make up the remaining 30% of the total score. And frankly this is the part where I feel a little uncomfortable. Because that means I’d need to ask you to support and vote for us. Every day. Until voting ends in June 30th. *thank you thank you for supporting us with votes!* To cast your vote, please go to the Singapore Blog Awards 2012 website, and find me under the BEST FAMILY BLOG category . Note: You’d need to login to vote . If you...

Full article: http://www.oureverydaythings.com/2012/05/the-singapore-bl...

Tweets

{New Blog Post} The Singapore Blog Awards 2012: I am in the finals. Please vote for me!

{New Blog Post} The Singapore Blog Awards 2012:...

storyofbing.com 25 May '12, 7pm

Last year, my family and I were deep in the wilderness of Zimbabwe when I found a dial-up internet connection in our lodge...

Vote for my bestie, lifestyle blogger @hollyjean69 cos Karma is a wonderful thing

Vote for my bestie, lifestyle blogger @hollyjea...

hollyjean.sg 28 May '12, 12am

I've been selected as one of the Top 10 Finalists for the Singapore Blog Awards , Best Lifestyle Blog category. I wasn't s...

New blog post:: Or...

New blog post:: Or...

jillwillrun.com 26 May '12, 4pm

I guess french fries, although I’ve never had much of an appetite for those (at least, not until pregnancy) and there is n...